Thyroid

Do you continue to suffer with low thyroid symptoms even after taking replacement hormones for months or years? Do you continue to suffer with these thyroid symptoms:

  • Tired, Sluggish
  • Can’t lose weight even with exercise
  • Feel cold in hands, feet, or all over
  • Require excessive amounts of sleep to function properly
  • Increase in weight gain even with low-calorie diet
  • Gain weight easily
  • Difficult, infrequent bowel movements
  • Depression, lack of motivation
  • Morning headaches that wear off as the day progresses
  • Outer third of the eyebrow thins
  • Thinning of the hair on scalp, face or genitals or excessive falling hair
  • Dryness of skin and/or scalp
  • Mental sluggishness
  • Nervous and emotional
  • Insomnia
  • Night sweats
  • Infertility
  • Hypoglycemia / Low Blood Sugar
  • Constipation
  • Problems with Balance and Coordination

Are you tired of feeling this way? Are you tired of hearing that there is nothing else that can be done? Or, worse than all of these, are you tired of hearing…”your thyroid levels are normal now, your remaining symptoms can’t be from your thyroid?”

I am sure the biggest frustration is getting rushed in and out of your doctor’s visits…each visit, walking out with a new prescription and NO ANSWERS. Your thyroid dose goes up…but you probably continue to suffer with some or all of the effects of low thyroid. Why?

If you said yes to any of these questions then you are not alone. In the United States 4 out of every 1000 women suffer with hypothyroidism. Just like you, most of these people continue to suffer, even after they receive the standard thyroid replacement hormone treatment.

Thyroid disorders are a lifetime battle for most, a very frustrating battle. After you read this report you are going to see that it does not have to be a battle. What I am about to reveal here has the potential to change your life…forever. The replacement model never had a chance to make you feel better.

The “thyroid replacement as the sole basis of treatment model” is based on a totally false premise.

“This faulty premise is that you can make up the lost thyroid function by replacing the deficiency of hormones with external hormones like Synthroid or Armour…”

This replacement approach, MAY work for about 10% of hypothyroid sufferer’s, but I am going to explain why it WILL fail to produce adequate results with the other 90%.

Treating Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Hypothyroidism with replacement as the sole treatment is like treating the common cold virus with antibiotics. Antibiotics never were or never could be effective against the cold virus because antibiotics don’t kill viruses, yet it is still commonly used.

In this life-changing report (and I truly mean it, reading this report will be life changing for you), I am going to share some things with you that you probably have never heard about. You may even be a little angry and frustrated for a short while, because you are going to wonder why you had to suffer for so long before learning this.

I share in your frustration. I see and consult with patients everyday, from all over the country, who have been through exactly what you have been through. After reading this entire report your are going to feel a huge weight lifted off of you, because what I am going to teach you has the potential to change your life forever.

Don’t believe me? Keep reading and see for yourself. This is an important message for you, I am passionate about this subject, and I want to help change lives for the better.

By requesting and reading my entire special report you are going to learn:
1. Why 90% of hypothyroid patients will never get lasting results from hormone replacement alone.
2. Why your thyroid replacement dose continually goes up, yet you continue to suffer with all of the same symptoms.
3. Why the common argument between natural vs. synthetic hormone replacement is completely irrelevant for 90% of hypothyroid sufferer’s. (hint: They are fighting the wrong battle.)
4. That 90% of low thyroid cases in the United State have an Autoimmune Hashimoto’s mechanism, which means the bodies very own immune system has began to attack and destroy the thyroid gland.
5. The reason why Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroid Sufferer’s will continue to feel crummy…even after their labs are “balanced” with thyroid replacement, natural or synthetic.
6. Why the only effective treatment protocol will be focused on, and include immune system modulation.
7. You’ll also learn why patients from all over the country consult with the me.